Please Login Or Register.

Thank You,
V-I-P Management.
Vicious illusion Players
Please Login Or Register.

Thank You,
V-I-P Management.
Vicious illusion Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V-I-P HomeHomeLiveStreamLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Ventrilo servers information has been posted. Check the Forums for the info.

ThatJuy's Applicolation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatJuy

ThatJuy

Rep Points Earned : 0

ThatJuy's Applicolation Empty
PostSubject: ThatJuy's Applicolation   ThatJuy's Applicolation Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:31 am

1,In Summoner Name: ThatJuy (supposed to be ThatGuy, but G and J are the same thing so ya)

2,Summoner Level: 31

3,Game experience(How Long you've Been Playing): Year or so

4,Largest Killing Streak: i believe 15 or 14

5,Any Other Clan experience: Would be first time in a LoL Clan. been in about 4 clans on other games.

6,Favourite Map: Summon Rift

7,Main Champion: Kayle ( I can play many champions )

8,Why Do u choose to be an V-I-P Member?: Because I am a Very Important Person. Joke aside, I would like to be part of a group that has the same goals as me, hopefully, which are being competitors in League of Legends and to be a dominant force/helpful hero within the gaming community

9,How Much days A week are u active?: 24/7. But I due attend school so other then August - September, I will be on 3pm-10pm EST

10,How much Ranks Wins (if level 30)? 0. Reason why 0, I want to avoid Elo Hell. as common as it is for me to find people who are worse but still better than most who troll in ranked, I do not believe i could carry ranked, if i can't do it in a normal game.

11, Are u willing to respect fellow Clan Members? Respect and more ( if possible )

12, How are you Willing help this clan? Promote it, and bring it to a giant bucket of sweets, but you aren't allowed to know whats inside
Back to top Go down
Hecticz
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Hecticz

Rep Points Earned : 2

ThatJuy's Applicolation Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThatJuy's Applicolation   ThatJuy's Applicolation Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:50 pm

CONGRATULATIONS - ThatJuy. You Have Been accepted to be a V-I-P Member, COngratulations. Smile Look Foward To Playing With You.
Back to top Go down
https://lolvip.forumotion.com

ThatJuy's Applicolation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vicious illusion Players :: LOL V-I-P Applications :: Clan Registrations-
Jump to: