Vicious illusion Players
Please Login Or Register.

Thank You,
V-I-P Management.

V-I-P HomeHomeLiveStreamCalendarGallerySearchMemberlistUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in
Ventrilo servers information has been posted. Check the Forums for the info.

Share | 

Recruit Format *Needed to make a Application*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cooler6002

Rep Points Earned : 0

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Format *Needed to make a Application*   Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:34 pm

1,In Summoner Name: Solja Jebac

2,Summoner Level: 30

3,Game experience(How Long you've Been Playing): Played before EU servers but now I play US for quite a while around 3-5months

4,Largest Killing Streak: 22/0/9

5,Any Other Clan experience: For LoL not at all that is why i want to join one

6,Favourite Map: 5v5 Summoners Rift

7,Main Champion: Tanks in General ( Leona, Mundo, Singed)

8,Why Do u choose to be an V-I-P Member?: I really want to play with people with some sort of strategy and something we can work on to get better instead of random 5v5's that even if you speak with all of them through Skype/vent you just don't progress while in a clan you can work on getting better every time and i expect players that are skillful to play with but that can also have some fun Wink I would also start getting more serious now that Dominion is coming out soon so I could progress fast with you guys when it comes out Smile

9,How Much days A week are u active?: Active would mean to me play 2+ games a day so i would say 4/5 out of 7 but i am definitively online every day.

10,How much Ranks Wins (if level 30)? Got lv 30 quite soon and didn't want to play many ranked but 8 is total wins. (1 3v3 ranked, 7 5v5 solo)

11, Are u willing to respect fellow Clan Members? Definitely and glad to be trated the same way Very Happy

12, Who Recruited You? I found you through forums with reddragon132

13, How are you Willing help this clan? I have full runes and i am very good as a tank and the team could benefit with my cooperation and skills to win the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sitoo2011

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Format *Needed to make a Application*   Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:38 pm

1,In Summoner Name: Sitoo2011

2,Summoner Level: Lvl 26 *I hacked my other account

3,Game experience(How Long you've Been Playing): about 1 year

4,Largest Killing Streak: I can not remember, kill game so much that little lot, and nothing

5,Any Other Clan experience: No

6,Favourite Map: 3 vs 3

7,Main Champion: Annie or Olaf and Tristana Smile

8,Why Do u choose to be an V-I-P Member?: Cause i want to be part of a team :3 and a clan is nothing without teamwork xD

9,How Much days A week are u active?: usually the week

10,How much Ranks Wins (if level 30)? never got to play ranked because i never had a team

11, Are u willing to respect fellow Clan Members? all are respected, whether or not the team

12, Who Recruited You? reddragon132 well thats his name in LoL

13, How are you Willing help this clan? any way that i can i will do anything to help the clan

speak in spanish or inglish
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hecticz
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Rep Points Earned : 2

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Format *Needed to make a Application*   Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:39 am

Congratz to the people that applied d into clan V-I-P, you all have been accaeted into clan V-I-P, you all can now try out for a mod
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lolvip.forumotion.com
Diabba

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Format *Needed to make a Application*   Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:19 pm

1. In-Game Summoner Name: DiabbaDiabba

2. Summoner Level: 23, will be 24 in a game or two.

3.Game experience (How Long you've Been Playing): Began in April

4. Largest Killing Streak: 37

5. Any Other Clan experience: Was in Team Rose, but left due to complications.

6. Favourite Map: Summoner's Rift.

7. Main Champion: Main Xin/Teemo/Corki/Brand

8. Why Do u choose to be an V-I-P Member?: The inviting community and the great overall feel of the clan.

9. How Much days A week are u active?: 7.

10. How much Ranks Wins (if level 30)? N/A

11. Are u willing to respect fellow Clan Members? Of course.

12. Who Recruited You? I saw the post clan thread on the LoL Forums.

13. How are you Willing help this clan? Through many means of recruitment, and anything else that would require assistance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herbdean

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Format *Needed to make a Application*   Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:28 pm

1,In Summoner Name: Herbdean

3,Game experience(How Long you've Been Playing): 6 months roughly

4,Largest Killing Streak: idk like 15

5,Any Other Clan experience: None

6,Favourite Map: Summoner's Rift of course, lol

7,Main Champion: Don't have a single main champion, to limited if you play one for to long. I play any role well.

8,Why Do u choose to be an V-I-P Member?: I'm looking for a place to start being competitive and meet some people to start being competitive with. I have outgrown my group of friends as they aren't really up to par anymore for competitive 5s.

9,How Much days A week are u active?: 5-7 depending on work.

10,How much Ranks Wins (if level 30)? Around 115.

11, Are u willing to respect fellow Clan Members? Of course.

12, Who Recruited You? No one, I found this on LoL's website.

13, How are you Willing help this clan? Not exactly sure how to answer this question, but I guess I would say that I play this game with a competitive mindset, I like to have fun with the game but the fun for me is competing, win lose or draw as long as it was a good game I'm happy with it. I don't usually troll/flame, but I have let the game get the best of me on occasion and done it. Having said that, as long as people are responsive and adult about things then I have no problem with anyone, and usually if I say something like "Hey why did you do ____" and I get "STFU NOOB YOU SUCK" I just stop bothering with said person then. So I guess I would say I can bring a mindset that is hellbent on winning and is willing to do whatever it takes to get there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drukai

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Format *Needed to make a Application*   Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:32 pm

1,In Summoner Name: Drukaii

3,Game experience(How Long you've Been Playing): I've been playing this game for about 8 months

4,Largest Killing Streak: Quite a bit..don`t remeber though

5,Any Other Clan experience: None...not yet.

6,Favourite Map: Summoner's Rift

7,Main Champion: Irelia and Janna. However, I have played every champion(except the new skarner, but will hopefully very soon) and have a main at each role that I can fill.

8,Why Do u choose to be an V-I-P Member?: Would love a dedicated clan to be a part of

9,How Much days A week are u active?: Weekday mornings, and several nights

10,How much Ranks Wins (if level 30)? 17

11, Are u willing to respect fellow Clan Members? Yup

12, Who Recruited You? HecTicZ

13, How are you Willing help this clan? By being a very versatile player, I can fit any role needed ina team compilation. This allows me to be very useful to any team comp, plus my experience with every champion allows me better understanding of how to lane with other champions and how to lane against other champions(knowing there strengths and weaknesses from first hand experience)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nephilim

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Format *Needed to make a Application*   Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:17 pm

1,In Summoner Name: xxNephilim

3,Game experience(How Long you've Been Playing): 3months before the beta ended

4,Largest Killing Streak: In ranked, I believe 19 at the most and in normal I've been 36-0 before.

5,Any Other Clan experience: I've been in other clans and recently got accepted into All Shall Perish but due to certain circumstances I had to back out of that.

6,Favourite Map: Summoners Rift

7,Main Champion: As of now, Pantheon/Soraka but I rarely ever play anything but ranked and due to the need to have a decent team comp I tend to play a large variety of characters.

8,Why Do u choose to be an V-I-P Member?: I'm looking for a good clan on League of Legends to join to hopefully meet more skilled players and even a few friends and hopefully, if i'm accepted, do a few ranked games with people from here.

9,How Much days A week are u active?: I'm active to varying degrees every day.

10,How much Ranks Wins (if level 30)? 138 altogether, 2 in 3's, 113 in solo, 23 in ranked 5's.

11, Are u willing to respect fellow Clan Members? So long as I'm not treated terribly, yes.

12, Who Recruited You? Technically HecTiz I suppose? Noone actually recruited me I just seen his recruitment post on the forums.

13, How are you Willing help this clan? I'm willing to help those whom are relatively new to certain aspects of the game such as ranked games or certain characters. I would also bring a level of competitiveness and strong desire to make a name for myself(if I'm accepted then this clan as well) but in a level-headed manner as well as a fairly good team player (although I do tend to go lonewolf every once in a while).
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001759310871
Hecticz
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Format *Needed to make a Application*   Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:13 am

COngartz to the people that have just applied, you all have ben ccepted into clan V-I-P Smile
Back to top Go down
Tiffany

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Format *Needed to make a Application*   Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:51 am

1.Summoner Name: TiffanyPiffany

2.Summoner Level: 30

3.Game experience(How Long you've Been Playing): Allmost 1 year.

4.Largest Killing Streak: Penta. Largest streak without dying 31 kills.

5.Any Other Clan experience: I used to be an officer in two different WOW guilds.

6.Favourite Map: Summoners Rift

7.Main Champion: Trynd/Vayne

8.Why Do u choose to be an V-I-P Member?: I want to join a friendly Lol community, and i would like to start getting into serious ranked matches.
I know that I will be a asset to whatever small team a join, and i will strive to be the best i can be.

9.How Much days A week are u active?: Four days.

10.How much Ranks Wins (if level 30)? I have never seriosly done ranked.

11.Are u willing to respect fellow Clan Members? Yes

12. Who Recruited You? Hecticz

13, How are you Willing help this clan? I will put 110% effort into making this clan grow in size and repuation. I will make sure the team that i am
placed in will go up in rank. I will do any small clan requirments that need to be done. Over all I will
be a good clan member and help in anyway I can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hecticz
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Format *Needed to make a Application*   Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:50 am

congratz tiffany you have been accepted into clan V-I-P Smile
Back to top Go down
trippk3u

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Format *Needed to make a Application*   Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:48 pm

1,In Summoner Name: trippk3u

3,Game experience(How Long you've Been Playing): 2 years give or take

4,Largest Killing Streak: quad (23)

5,Any Other Clan experience: no

6,Favourite Map: 5's

7,Main Champion: soraka

8,Why Do u choose to be an V-I-P Member?: i'd like to play with new people

9,How Much days A week are u active?: everyday

10,How much Ranks Wins (if level 30)? 13

11, Are u willing to respect fellow Clan Members? yes

12, Who Recruited You? HecTicz

13, How are you Willing help this clan? yes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vorlx

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Format *Needed to make a Application*   Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:31 pm

1,In Summoner Name: Vorlx

2,Summoner Level: 24

3,Game experience(How Long you've Been Playing): About 6 Months

4,Largest Killing Streak: Around 12

6,Favourite Map: Summoner Rift

7,Main Champion: Vlad

8,Why Do u choose to be an V-I-P Member?: Wish to join a team to play with

9,How Much days A week are u active?: Pretty much every daY

10,How much Ranks Wins (if level 30)?

11, Are u willing to respect fellow Clan Members? yES

13, How are you Willing help this clan? By getting it more popularity and reconition
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hecticz
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Format *Needed to make a Application*   Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:15 am

Congratz trippk3u and Vorx you both have been accepted into clan V-I-P And The Other People Above You Congratz Smile
Back to top Go down
Misa17

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Format *Needed to make a Application*   Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:49 am

1,In Summoner Name: Misa17

2,Summoner Level: 15

3,Game experience(How Long you've Been Playing): About a month

4,Largest Killing Streak: Double, 14 without dying.

5,Any other clan experience: Nope

6,Favorite Map: Summoner's Rift

7,Main champion(s): I play proficiently as Ashe, Janna, Sivir, Twisted Fate, as well as Teemo & Lux (have yet to buy these two though), and I'm looking to try out Sona, Vladimir, Nocturne, Orianna, and Shaco.

8,Why do you choose to be a Clan V-I-P Member?: I posted a thread in the LoL forums, you were the first to reply with what I was looking for. Upon browsing the site, I knew I found what I was looking for.

9,How many days of the week are you active?: Seven days a week barring real life complications such as school.

10,How many ranked wins? None, not level 30

11, Are you willing to respect fellow clan members? As long as the respect is mutual.

12, Who recruited you? HecTicz

13, How are you willing help this clan progress? Mainly just by offering my time to enjoy playing with other members and help each other become better players.

14. Have you added HecTicz and Ðårkšídë (copy and paste) in LoL (required)? I have sent them both friend requests, and, barring complications, they will hopefully accept them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiom

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Format *Needed to make a Application*   Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:48 am

1,In Summoner Name: Xiom

3,Game experience(How Long you've Been Playing): Two years

4,Largest Killing Streak: Honestly, no idea.. I've had a couple 12-0 games before though..

5,Any other clan experience: Moderate, played for Legion Gaming's secondary team for a month or two, as well as played for my own team on GameBattles for a month.

6,Favorite Map: Summoner's Rift.

7,Main champion: Vayne, but with a soft spot in my heart for Katarina.

8,Why do you choose to be a Clan V-I-P Member?: I need, want, an active clan ending season one, as well as going into season 2.

9,How many days of the week are you active?: All of them.

10,How many ranked wins? 655

11, Are you willing to respect fellow clan members? Of course.

12, Who recruited you? Leagueoflegends.com forum post.

13, How are you willing help this clan progress? I'm willing to do anything and everything in my power.

14. Have you added HecTicz and Ðårkšídë (copy and paste) in LoL (required)? Yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vysander

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Format *Needed to make a Application*   Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:58 pm

1,In Summoner Name: Vysander

2,Summoner Level: 17 (one match to 18)

3,Game experience(How Long you've Been Playing): 1 1/2 months

4,Largest Killing Streak: quadrakill, 27 on TT the other night

5,Any Other Clan experience: Not in LoL but on other MMO's requiring larger scale coordination in team battles (SUN)

6,Favourite Map: I like summoners rift, but do really well on TT, so imma say TT

7,Main Champion: Nocturne whenever i can, can also play tanks/ap carry/support proficiently, whatever the team needs (waiting to buy more champs till after i get lvl 3 runes at 20)

8,Why Do u choose to be an V-I-P Member?: Seems like a good community without being to much of a zerg guild

9,How Much days A week are u active?: 5-7

10,How much Ranks Wins (if level 30)?: n/a

11, Are u willing to respect fellow Clan Members?: Of course

12, How are you Willing help this clan?: Share my knowledge of the game to date as well as increase my knowledge to become a good contributor to 5v5 and 3v3 matches
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hecticz
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Format *Needed to make a Application*   Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:06 pm

COngratz Vysander and the erson above him, you have been both accepted into clan V-I-P Smile Congratz
Back to top Go down
TinyTank

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Format *Needed to make a Application*   Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:19 am

1,In Summoner Name: itzonlyjason

3,Game experience(How Long you've Been Playing): I have been playing LoL since November 2010

4,Largest Killing Streak: 15-20 (I forget)

5,Any Other Clan experience: Never been in a LoL clan before

6,Favourite Map: 5 vs 5 map

7,Main Champion: Tanks and Casters

8,Why Do u choose to be an V-I-P Member?: Because I enjoy playing with other people than going solo

9,How Much days A week are u active?: 3-5 days

10,How much Ranks Wins (if level 30)? 26 Wins 24 Losses

11, Are u willing to respect fellow Clan Members? If he/she doesn't troll or complain then yes

12, How are you Willing help this clan? I will help bring wins and help others getting better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hecticz
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Format *Needed to make a Application*   Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:43 am

congratz itzonlyjason you have been accepted into clan V-I-P Smile
Back to top Go down
Plz

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Format *Needed to make a Application*   Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:38 pm

1,In Summoner Name: MisterPlz

3,Game experience(How Long you've Been Playing): 3 1/2 months

4,Largest Killing Streak: around 20 easy.

6,Favourite Map: 5v5

7,Main Champion: Yi/Kat

8,Why Do u choose to be an V-I-P Member?: Just lookin for a clan to chill with and game with.

9,How Much days A week are u active?: Most days but i got a life too.

10,How much Ranks Wins (if level 30)? 19

11, Are u willing to respect fellow Clan Members? Sure.

13, How are you Willing help this clan? Helping people with builds for champions i know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gdiddy11

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Format *Needed to make a Application*   Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:55 pm

1,In Summoner Name:anthrax darkmoon and krystalnacht

2,Summoner Level:28 and 30

3,Game experience(How Long you've Been Playing):6 months about

4,Largest Killing Streak:14

5,Any other clan experience:no

6,Favorite Map:3v3

7,Main champion:i play a variety of champs...love singed and yi the most!

8,Why do you choose to be a Clan V-I-P Member?:i am looking for a better quality team to play with and want to learn better team play!

9,How many days of the week are you active?:5

10,How many ranked wins?i dont play ranked atm because i dont have a solid team yet!

11, Are you willing to respect fellow clan members?definately

12, Who recruited you?lol forums page

13, How are you willing help this clan progress?I am a dedicated player with good skills and knowledge, I can be a valuable member of any team.

14. Have you added HecTicz and Ðårkšídë (copy and paste) in LoL (required)? yes...waiting for them to accept!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plz

PostSubject: MisterPlz app   Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:40 am

1,In Summoner Name: MisterPlz

3,Game experience(How Long you've Been Playing): 3 1/2 months

4,Largest Killing Streak: gotten 13 Pentas not sure what my actual Streak was.

5,Any other clan experience: Nope

6,Favorite Map: 5v5

7,Main champion: Kat/Yi

8,Why do you choose to be a Clan V-I-P Member?: Just lookin for a clan

9,How many days of the week are you active?: 4-7

10,How many ranked wins? 20

11, Are you willing to respect fellow clan members? Yeah

12, Who recruited you? HecTicz

13, How are you willing help this clan progress? Hopefully be on a Ranked Team and do well.

14. Have you added HecTicz and Ðårkšídë (copy and paste) in LoL (required)? Ive added HecTicz but no reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hecticz
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Format *Needed to make a Application*   Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:20 am

Congratz you all have been accepted into clan V-I-P Smile
Back to top Go down
manchowski

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Format *Needed to make a Application*   Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:37 am

1,In Summoner Name: Manchowski

3,Game experience(How Long you've Been Playing): about a year

4,Largest Killing Streak: 16 with a pentakill

5,Any other clan experience: nope

6,Favorite Map: Summoners rift...

7,Main champion: Garen/Tryndamere

8,Why do you choose to be a Clan V-I-P Member?: Cause i need to get out of elo hell

9,How many days of the week are you active?: 5-7

10,How many ranked wins? 32

11, Are you willing to respect fellow clan members? I repect the people who respect me.

12, Who recruited you? no one

13, How are you willing help this clan progress? Tell friends about you and post some facebook status

14. Have you added HecTicz and Ðårkšídë (copy and paste) in LoL (required)? yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crackweedlife

PostSubject: application   Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:58 am

1,In Summoner Name:crackweedlife

3,Game experience(How Long you've Been Playing): 1 year

4,Largest Killing Streak: penta

5,Any other clan experience: no

6,Favorite Map: dominion

7,Main champion: morde, jax

8,Why do you choose to be a Clan V-I-P Member?: bored

9,How many days of the week are you active?:
10,How many ranked wins? 37

11, Are you willing to respect fellow clan members? yes

12, Who recruited you? hecticz something

13, How are you willing help this clan progress? yes

14. Have you added HecTicz and Ðårkšídë (copy and paste) in LoL (required)?
no
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Format *Needed to make a Application*   

Back to top Go down

Recruit Format *Needed to make a Application*
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next