Please Login Or Register.

Thank You,
V-I-P Management.
Vicious illusion Players
Please Login Or Register.

Thank You,
V-I-P Management.
Vicious illusion Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V-I-P HomeHomeLiveStreamLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Ventrilo servers information has been posted. Check the Forums for the info.

who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2??

Go down 
+10
QraQers
matt_jay50
Shatterstar
PheFX
reddragon132
ItsaShuni
qclegion
DclawRUSHED
Supernatural Cow
brianso1995
14 posters
AuthorMessage
brianso1995

brianso1995

Rep Points Earned : 0

who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2?? Empty
PostSubject: who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2??   who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2?? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:19 pm

post a reply down below if u r interested!

Sick and tired of playing with leavers and noobs in rank so need a team of 5 or more players.

Anyone can join (lvl 30 only)
No experience required
Skype or communication tools required
Friendly player

if more than 10 are interested we might have to create two teams can balance the teams.

hopefully we can create a team that can dominate LoL.

the team may consist of:

1 tank (I am the tank)
Requiring:
1 AD carry
1 AP carry
1 Support
1 Hybrid AD, AP, tank.

Contact me by inbox, skype (cnblueroxs-dbsk), msn (cnblueroxs@hotmail.com), so_brn@yahoo.co.uk

Apply anytime!

ATTENTION EVERYONE (Edit by Darkside):

Get ranked here and let me know your rank:
https://lolvip.forumotion.com/t179-points-and-ranking-system

I care more about your win % with the player you will be using than the overall win% because that can be misleading.

I have made a ranking system or us. We will determine the best players according the the ranking system and make teams of AD carry, AP Carry/Nuker, Tank, Off Tank Hybrid, and Support.

We will make several teams and practice against other teams in Normal queue until we are comfortable in ranked. For clan wars we will play against each other (Elite team #1 vs Elite team #2, ect) to determine who will represent the clan.

Live stream of civil wars will be made.
Back to top Go down
Supernatural Cow

Supernatural Cow

PostSubject: Re: who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2??   who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2?? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:44 am

I am in the same boat as you, kind sir, in that I am sick and tired of leavers and ragers/trolls. I just want to play games normally, where the competitive level pushes my limits, and doesn't just waste my time.
I'm actually at quite a low elo atm, I sort of played ranked before I was any good, and I've been stuck in elo hell ever since, but I see myself as quite a valuable player.
You being the tank suits me best since I both hate playing tanks and also suck at being them Razz I tend to 'specialize' in sneaky, assassin champions, such as Shaco, Akali, Evelyn (Even after the nerf I've been able to cause significant havoc), and Amumu (I had to learn him since i've had to be a tank occasionally, but I usually find myself playing him more for damage). I am capable of AP carries (Annie, Katarina, Akali, Brand), and the occasional AD carry (Pantheon, Shaco, Teemo), but i'm overall just quite versatile, haha.

TL;DR: I'd love to play in a team that treats their games seriously, and doesn't just troll and rage all day. I'm quite versatile, but my main is Akali.

- Supernatural Cow.

EDIT: OH HEY, you're an Aussie too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DclawRUSHED

DclawRUSHED

PostSubject: Re: who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2??   who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2?? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:52 am

I've not played much ranked because it takes too much effort for pretty much the same reward from a normal game although i do tend to on occasion want to play a ranked but i would rather keep my elo as high as possible without my team being complete idiots.

I don't want to sound like i'm the best but, I'm usually the best player on my team, when i solo queue if i don't play someone who can carry or assist carries then we lose due to feeders and bad players, it may have helped that i played with level 17's from level because i wanted to queue with my friends who were around level 17 at the time and my seemingly natural touch to playing any kind of video game.

I usually pick based on what my team needs even though i know we have much less of a chance of losing if i pick an Ap carry or Ad carry but i still don't have a preference on champions, i just pick what the team needs whether it's Ap support or Jungle tank, i have own half of the champions in league (40) although only only 4 are 6300 some are 3150's that people often find underpowered and are often underplayed (Karma, Lee Sin, Urgot) and yet i still dominate with them or do decently well (lots of assist, not too many deaths)

My favorite type of champion to play is jungle Lee Sin, and i also enjoy the occasional Leblanc stomp (Win almost every game as her as long as my team isn't complete trash) I hope that you would consider me for a spot on your roster, and i will enjoy pub stomping with you guys in the future.

-Jordan

Edit: I would also like to mention i play a mean Kassadin albeit not too often because of the fact that i need a team with at least 1 brain cell to do a small amount of damage and help me out and pubs don't often have 1 brain cell.
Back to top Go down
brianso1995

brianso1995

PostSubject: Re: who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2??   who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2?? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:04 pm

DclawRUSHED wrote:
I've not played much ranked because it takes too much effort for pretty much the same reward from a normal game although i do tend to on occasion want to play a ranked but i would rather keep my elo as high as possible without my team being complete idiots.

I don't want to sound like i'm the best but, I'm usually the best player on my team, when i solo queue if i don't play someone who can carry or assist carries then we lose due to feeders and bad players, it may have helped that i played with level 17's from level because i wanted to queue with my friends who were around level 17 at the time and my seemingly natural touch to playing any kind of video game.

I usually pick based on what my team needs even though i know we have much less of a chance of losing if i pick an Ap carry or Ad carry but i still don't have a preference on champions, i just pick what the team needs whether it's Ap support or Jungle tank, i have own half of the champions in league (40) although only only 4 are 6300 some are 3150's that people often find underpowered and are often underplayed (Karma, Lee Sin, Urgot) and yet i still dominate with them or do decently well (lots of assist, not too many deaths)

My favorite type of champion to play is jungle Lee Sin, and i also enjoy the occasional Leblanc stomp (Win almost every game as her as long as my team isn't complete trash) I hope that you would consider me for a spot on your roster, and i will enjoy pub stomping with you guys in the future.

-Jordan

Edit: I would also like to mention i play a mean Kassadin albeit not too often because of the fact that i need a team with at least 1 brain cell to do a small amount of damage and help me out and pubs don't often have 1 brain cell.

Add me on lol and skype

IGN: cnbluedbskroxs

Back to top Go down
qclegion

qclegion

PostSubject: Re: who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2??   who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2?? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:01 pm

I'd be more then happy to tryout for this group.

I'd feel more comfortable playing ap / ad carries

The support heroes i usually play are soraka / janna / zilean / karma / taric

add me on skype to play some game : Frienchfryz

IGN = Qclegion
Back to top Go down
ItsaShuni

PostSubject: Re: who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2??   who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:40 am

Would love to get involved in a ranked team. I play pretty much any role except AP nuke.

Lee Sin - Lane or Jungle / Tanky or Straight Damage
Taric - Support/Tank
Singed - Tank or Off-Tank/AP
Kog'Maw - Ad Carry or Hybrid Carry
Urgot - Anti-Carry AD
Oriana - AP/Support
Master Yi - Lane or Jungle / AD carry

Haven't played many team ranked, so I've been looking forward to giving them a shot. I figure it's got to be better than solo queue. Let me know what's going down.
Back to top Go down
brianso1995

brianso1995

PostSubject: Re: who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2??   who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:25 am

hit me up on lol and add me on skype

IGN: cnbluedbskroxs

Back to top Go down
reddragon132

reddragon132

PostSubject: Re: who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2??   who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2?? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:02 am

I would love to help, I can play mostly high damage ( this does include AP ) dealers. I could tank or jungle, I will say though I cant really solo top :S but I can play a good vlad mid. so just ask me who to play and I will do my best Very Happy. I hope I can play with you guys this coming season.

Vlad: High AP/ Tanky AP
Akali: High AP/ Hybrid
Sion: High AD/Tanky AD
Warwick: High AD jungeler
Nunu:Tanky AP/ High AP w/o Jungeling
Heimerdinger: High AP
Master Yi: High AD/ Tanky Hybrid ( AKA the Heal for turrets or tanking damage )
Kayle: Tanky AP support/ Hybrid ( I can still kill with her even after the Mega nerf on her passive )

And thats most of my Owned champs that I can do ok with, I put the ones that are my mains at the top, I can do pretty well with some of the ftp champs like Amumu, Cait, ect
Thank you for your time to look over this,
Reddragon132

IGN: Reddragon132

Back to top Go down
PheFX

PostSubject: Re: who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2??   who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2?? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:30 pm

Im down for a comp team...Play pretty much what ever the team needs/wants...feel most comfortable with Ranged carrys such as Corki and Vayne

Prior to joining LoL i played HoN with 2 of the biggest clans...eCG and LN/E...Ive beaten top players quite effectively (YoDa)...

Right now i play alot wih mates and am constantly Double digit kills single digit deaths...I can play pretty much any hero necessarily and any lane...i would however prefer mid...

i find myself being a ricer when i play...especially on Corki...im ALWAYS the top farmer in my games...maybe not in gold...but DEFINITELY in creep kills...most of the time i find myself higher in CK then 3 of the enemies combined...

TL;DR I feel comfortable with any hero...in any lane...Prefer AD Carrys...Ricer...Aussie...
Back to top Go down
Shatterstar

Shatterstar

PostSubject: Re: who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2??   who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2?? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:33 am

I'm not entirely sure what the seasons are, but i'm always down for ranked if i have time. Solo queueing has been very hit or miss but I'm currently 6/4 in soloing 5v5s and 2/0 in random team 3s from the LFG channel.

I can fill any role but hate picking first since I prefer to fill the needed spot than shoot blindly and hope my team doesn't F me at char select.

AP carry - cassiopeia is my best (one of my best 3 overall) but can roll others as situation calls (if enemy rammus, leblanc = win etc) but usually only one of these per team and someone grabs it before me

tank - rammus, morde, cho, malphite not necessarily in that order

support - nidalee (top 3 overall), kayle or alistar - depends on who i'm laning with mostly

AD - nasus (top 3 if and only if i have a compentent laning partner / solo. bad laning partner will cut his legs out from under him), irelia, warwick. ok with sivir but that's more situational team comp for split pushing

various - Irelia /cho for soloing top if we have a jungler, nunu for jungling, poppy for very build variety. Gangplank is fun but i havent bought him yet since he seems to be permabanned. Good tanking with amumu too, but again with the instaban.

My list to buy are leona, lee sin & yorick.

Hit me up in game or on skype if you ever have room for one more. skypename is Shatterstar, lol name is "I shatterstar I"
Back to top Go down
matt_jay50

PostSubject: Re: who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2??   who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2?? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:53 am

Yeah I'm in.

I can do threes or fives well.

I normally play Hybrid Mord, Jungle xin (or regular for threes) or AP Swain.

FearTheMojo is my summoner name. Add me and lets play a little.
Back to top Go down
QraQers

QraQers

PostSubject: Re: who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2??   who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:05 am

I'd like to get a good, knowledgeable, team going.

I have a wide array of champs/roles I play but excel in carries.

AP: Brand, Annie, Kennen, Orianna, Nidalee and Veigar.
AD: Urgot, Nidalee, Ezreal and Twisted Fate.
Tank: Rammus, Malphite, Nunu and Garen.
Support: Janna, Sona and Nidalee.
Jungle: Nunu

Hit me up to do some norms and get a team going. IGN: QraQers
Back to top Go down
Darkside
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Darkside

PostSubject: Re: who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2??   who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:41 am

We are working on getting everyone ranked. We will separate the best from the best.

We don't care if you have 1000 wins and can play all the champs. What we do care about is who are your top 3 best champs.

For example. Mine are Blitzcrank, Morgana and Sona.

We will determine groups by who is going to be played the win percentage you have with that champion, not overall win %.

We all know there are noobs that mess up solo q trying new champs or champs they aren't good with in ranked.
We are going to eliminate that.
Back to top Go down
Bluearmy

Bluearmy

PostSubject: Re: who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2??   who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2?? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:53 pm

pm me if u ever need a ap carry, i solo q up to gold so im chillax with solo q situations. Only reason im lwo for 5 man premade is decay so yah inviteo
Back to top Go down
zollolord

zollolord

PostSubject: Joining a ranked team   who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2?? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:18 pm

I would love to play on a ranked team to train with regularly and move up the ranks with.

My best champs are:
Tank: Morde (62.5%), Malph (41.7% w/ game average of 4.3/4.2/6.9)
AP: Morg (54.2%), Veigar (50%)
Jungle/DPS: Noct (83.3%) WW (60%)
Jungle/Tank: Amumu (75%)
AD Carry: Ashe (66.6% only 3 games ranked)
Off tank/Tank/AP: Galio (50% only 2 games ranked)
I have more champs that i play than this, but these are the only ones I have over 40% win rate, even though I don't play many ranked games due to the getting feeders in solo que.
Back to top Go down
Sinizter

Rep Points Earned : 3

PostSubject: Re: who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2??   who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2?? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:06 am

If you would like I can aid, I haven't done too well in ranked before, but thats because every match has been solo.

I can play Rammus, Nasus, War/Lanewick, Twisted Fate, Zilean, Vlad, Shaco, Poppy, Kat, and a few more.

If you like add me in game and we can do a few matches together so you can see what you think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2??   who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who wants to represent lolvip in the up coming season 2??
Page 1 of 1