Please Login Or Register.

Thank You,
V-I-P Management.
Vicious illusion Players
Please Login Or Register.

Thank You,
V-I-P Management.
Vicious illusion Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V-I-P HomeHomeLiveStreamLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Ventrilo servers information has been posted. Check the Forums for the info.

Ragemorebro's App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragemorebro

Rep Points Earned : 0

Ragemorebro's App Empty
PostSubject: Ragemorebro's App   Ragemorebro's App Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:44 am

1:In Summoner Name: Ragemorebro

2,Summoner Level: 30

3,Game experience(How Long you've Been Playing): About 6-8 months

4,Largest Killing Streak: I think the biggest killstreak I had was 21-0 on Akali (finished the game 34-2)

5,Any Other Clan experience: Never been in a clan before Razz

6,Favorite Map: 5v5 (Summoners Rift) Soon to be Dominion Very Happy

7Main Champion: I play a variety; Garen, Malz, Olaf, Sona, Akali, and I have much more im capable of playing well.

8,Why Do u choose to be an V-I-P Member?: Sounds like a interesting group, also wish to find a good 5v5 team.

9,How Much days A week are u active?: I play every day, varies from 1 to 5-6 hours depending on the baddies I get.

10,How much Ranks Wins (if level 30)? 3 ranked currently. I had a older account with 100ish, got hacked and deleted.

11, Are u willing to respect fellow Clan Members? Absolutely, im a very mature and respectful person.

12, Who Recruited You? HecTicz

13, How are you Willing help this clan? I can help people with startegy's , I know how to play my champions well and are willing to give them tips on how to make them better with those champions. Im Willing to help by getting on a 5v5 team and representing the clan to the best of my abilities.

~~Rage~~
Back to top Go down
reddragon132

reddragon132

Rep Points Earned : 0

Ragemorebro's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragemorebro's App   Ragemorebro's App Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:29 pm

Alright I doubt I have to say yes cause the clan leader got ya but your in Very Happy, now if ya want I would like to talk with you good sir, play a match or two you know that sort of stuff
Back to top Go down

Ragemorebro's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vicious illusion Players :: LOL V-I-P Applications :: Clan Registrations-
Jump to: