Please Login Or Register.

Thank You,
V-I-P Management.
Vicious illusion Players
Please Login Or Register.

Thank You,
V-I-P Management.
Vicious illusion Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V-I-P HomeHomeLiveStreamLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Ventrilo servers information has been posted. Check the Forums for the info.

Application - Zdrowie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zdrowie

Rep Points Earned : 0

Application - Zdrowie Empty
PostSubject: Application - Zdrowie   Application - Zdrowie Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:16 pm

1,In Summoner Name: Zdrowie

2,Summoner Level: 30

3,Game experience(How Long you've Been Playing): 1 year LoL and 2 full year before that Dota so even when I've started play League I was well, so now...

4,Largest Killing Streak: I've done several quadras and I also could do 2 pentas in them (but with my luck with those ksers -_-) and a long time ago I have been playing yi in 1 game that went REALLY good and as for what I remember my score was 6X - 5~8 and I've died like late in the game for the first time so I guess I've got to something like.. 20/0 or something like that and that's not the only time that I got to that numbers.. but I play mainly tanks and supports the best so I don't do things like that anymore in the last time.. cause it isn't my job to..

5,Any Other Clan experience: no but I don't think that that will matter too much.. I will be just fine even without experience..

6,Favourite Map (btw the word is going like this "favorite" so in the form it is wrong..): Summoner's Rift, though I can play in Twisted Tree Line if you will ask me for.. but that is what I like more..

7,Main Champion: I go from left the best to right.. and I'm good with a lot more players they are just the best for me
tanks: Rammus>Alistar>Amumu>Garen>Taric
supports: Janna>Taric>Soraka>Kayle>Zilean
melee physical dps: Shaco>Olaf>Garen>Master Yi>Poppy (not sure about shaco.. he depends on his lane cause he need good farm)
these are my main roles (I'm good with a lot of ap too.. very good but I like them less...)
by all roles: Rammus>Janna>Shaco>Olaf>Garen(as tank or dps)>Taric>Alistar........

8,Why Do u choose to be an V-I-P Member?: I've played games with members here and I got impressed by them.. and I wanna be part of the team to help and to have here fun and to win more and to not play with noobs that comes randomly.. and I will be glad to help to members here to get better of course.. and I really can't wait to be apart of competition or to play with you.. if I will make it..

9,How Much days A week are u active?: I work so I will be here in something.. like.. LoL noon clock time 'till evening and sometimes full day and on weekends full day..

10,How much Ranks Wins (if level 30)? total-28 | 3v3Pre-8 | 5v5Solo-17 | 5v5Pre-3 |

11, Are u willing to respect fellow Clan Members? Of course!

12, How are you Willing help this clan? I will be glad to help people here to learn about LoL and to know it better.. and to pass my knowledge to them.. and I know a lot in LoL.. so I think it's good reason so far.. and I will play with you for fun and for competition if needed.. and I'm willing to play rare roles with good knowledge how to use them good...
Back to top Go down
Hecticz
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Hecticz

Rep Points Earned : 2

Application - Zdrowie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Zdrowie   Application - Zdrowie Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:51 am

Congratz xdrowie you have been accepted into clan V-I-P
Back to top Go down
https://lolvip.forumotion.com

Application - Zdrowie
Page 1 of 1