Please Login Or Register.

Thank You,
V-I-P Management.
Vicious illusion Players
Please Login Or Register.

Thank You,
V-I-P Management.
Vicious illusion Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V-I-P HomeHomeLiveStreamLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Ventrilo servers information has been posted. Check the Forums for the info.

Jäger's Application!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jäger

Jäger

Rep Points Earned : 0

Jäger's Application! Empty
PostSubject: Jäger's Application!   Jäger's Application! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:58 am

1. Summoner Name: IGC Jägermeistr ( Planned on getting it changed soon)

2. Summoner Level: 21

3. Game experience(How Long you've Been Playing): 10 months.

4. Largest Killing Streak: 16

5. Any Other Clan experience: Aside from LoL, yes.

6. Favourite Map: Summoner's RIft (Autumn) it will probably be Dominion once it comes out though.

7. Main Champion: Kassadin

8. Why do you choose to be an V-I-P Member?: Tired of bad teammates, looking to meet new people and have fun playing.

9. How many days a week are you active?: Depends, my work schedule changes every week so, but I will be on pretty much every day and some longer then others.

10. How much Ranks Wins (if level 30)? Well I used to have an level 30 account but it got banned for some miss conception but I had about 20? I didn't play ranked that much at the time.

11. Are you willing to respect fellow Clan Members? Yes, I know what respect is all about especially when it comes to fellow clan members I am in a huge clan with 3000+ members for Black Ops, so I know what being a member of a clan is all about.

12. How are you willing help this clan? I would be willing to recruit people in anyway, if I play with someone very good in a game I would ask if they are looking for a clan or would be willing to join one. I would not mind a bit of advertisment, I also like to host little games ( ex. Find the Teemo) every so often.

P.S I think your guys should have Ninja group application Razz Like, Lee sin, Sen, Kennen, Akali and I would say Talon casue he is deffiently a ninja! xD
Back to top Go down
Hecticz
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Hecticz

Rep Points Earned : 2

Jäger's Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jäger's Application!   Jäger's Application! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:17 pm

congratz you have been accepted into clan V-I-P
Back to top Go down
https://lolvip.forumotion.com

Jäger's Application!
Page 1 of 1