Vicious illusion Players
Please Login Or Register.

Thank You,
V-I-P Management.

V-I-P HomeHomeLiveStreamCalendarGallerySearchMemberlistUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in
Ventrilo servers information has been posted. Check the Forums for the info.

DclawRUSHED's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DclawRUSHED

DclawRUSHED

Rep Points Earned : 0

DclawRUSHED's Application Empty
PostSubject: DclawRUSHED's Application   DclawRUSHED's Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm

1. Have You Had Experience in: Logo Desighning, Web Editing and Forum Help? A few months ago i had a computer class in grade 11 on logo designing with Gimp 2.0, i've had experience in the past with Web Editing and i can be as helpful as needed in the forums.

2. Are You Willing To Help The Clan In Designing? Willing and ready to help out any and all ways possible.

3. Have You Got Good Responsibility? In real life? Honestly no, On the computer, Yes

4. If You Have Done Any Work, Post An Image Or An Attachment, If You Haven't, Don't Worry About It. My signature is not too great i wipped it together pretty fast but im pretty happy with it.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and i hope you consider me for a graphics designer for this clan.

-Jordan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hecticz
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Hecticz

Rep Points Earned : 2

PostSubject: Re: DclawRUSHED's Application   DclawRUSHED's Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:07 am

OK, cool, would you be able to make us a clan banner/ header? be great if u can Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://lolvip.forumotion.com
DclawRUSHED

DclawRUSHED

Rep Points Earned : 0

PostSubject: Re: DclawRUSHED's Application   DclawRUSHED's Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:07 pm

I will get working on it, but i have some personal stuff going on right now which is why i haven't been playing lol lately, once i get shit sorted out i will be on more often. Thank you for accepting me.

-Jordan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hecticz
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Hecticz

Rep Points Earned : 2

PostSubject: Re: DclawRUSHED's Application   DclawRUSHED's Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:07 am

no problem Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://lolvip.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DclawRUSHED's Application   DclawRUSHED's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DclawRUSHED's Application
Page 1 of 1