Please Login Or Register.

Thank You,
V-I-P Management.
Vicious illusion Players
Please Login Or Register.

Thank You,
V-I-P Management.
Vicious illusion Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V-I-P HomeHomeLiveStreamLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Ventrilo servers information has been posted. Check the Forums for the info.

A rank system within this clan clan idea

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aznstyl3

Aznstyl3

Rep Points Earned : 1

A rank system within this clan clan idea Empty
PostSubject: A rank system within this clan clan idea   A rank system within this clan clan idea Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 12:47 am

I was wondering if it maybe possible to to give rank to each members for there wins so when making pre-made team it will be easier.
Something that base on how many wins you have and your Elo ranking. I bought this up because every time our team lose the reason is we have a feeder, afker, leaver, RQer's, ect... and i found out most of the time is because they are playing with people with like me 400+ win while they have barely more than 200+ wins this make a difference in skill because the more win you usually have the more experience in playing and riot match making isn't the best either.

100+ Wins
200+ Wins
300+ Wins
etc.....

By the way i know there are people naturally good at this game so some with a higher rank within the clan should test with them to see if they approve for the spot.

This idea should help having a better game overall cause your playing with your own level or at least near it.

This actually might be hard to set up because it would mean you would have to check everyone profile to see where they stand currently and for them to rank up they should just post on the forum but make a new section for it because it could get very hectic seeing a lot of new post about this in the general section

So like to hear your guys opinion on this.
Back to top Go down
reddragon132

reddragon132

Rep Points Earned : 0

PostSubject: Re: A rank system within this clan clan idea   A rank system within this clan clan idea Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:40 am

this is a very nice way to see on how good players are, but I must ask, will this be only ranked wins or is it all wins? and I highly agree on this because almost all my losses are because of some feeder or some afker ect ect. if there is anything I could do, please ask
Back to top Go down
Aznstyl3

Aznstyl3

PostSubject: Re: A rank system within this clan clan idea   A rank system within this clan clan idea Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:17 am

It should be a ranked for both ways normal wins, and rank wins so people know who to choose for their team.

So if your like amazingly good in rank matches but you have few normal wins it doesn't mean your rank will decrease.

*sorry this sounds weird I talk better on IM so if you wanted more info IM me on this chat or Im me on skype: Azn5tyl3

Back to top Go down
Kamil17

Kamil17

PostSubject: Re: A rank system within this clan clan idea   A rank system within this clan clan idea Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:09 pm

You could do a point system where 1 rank win = 3 points and 1 normal win = 1 point, since ranked matches are tougher.
Back to top Go down
Aznstyl3

Aznstyl3

PostSubject: Re: A rank system within this clan clan idea   A rank system within this clan clan idea Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:24 pm

I see how the point thing would help, but I am not certain. Maybe if someone post the system for now and than we can see if we can apply this method.
-season one is almost over so the wins will reset.
Back to top Go down
reddragon132

reddragon132

PostSubject: Re: A rank system within this clan clan idea   A rank system within this clan clan idea Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:41 pm

now that we have a new point system idea and a way to tell about how many wins you have, the point system is a good idea but shouldnt we also count losses in this? we dont want 20/100 players in the ranked matches, I know this would lower my chances in playing with some of you guys but I'm just saying, like 1- for each normal and 2- for each ranked match you lost. that would make things better to decide on who we play with, and we could have a little rank system of our own with this like say someone with 200 points is a sargent or something, depending on how many points you have to have to reach the highest rank in this, another thing we could consider on the point system is what league they are in, bronze, silver, gold, or platnium, and on what thehey have done in the site, like someone is now making a new banner for the site, he should get 10-50 points depending on how good it is. I'm just saying because it could be a good idea but this isnt my clan so let the leaders decide. hope some of you agree with me, and I hope to see you in the future matches

thank you for your time,
Reddragon132

Point system: 1 normal win/loss = 2+/1-
1 ranked win/loss = 3+/2-
bronze rank in ranked= 20+ (the ranks will stack in the numbers)
Silver rank= 50+
Gold rank= 90+
Platnium Rank= 150+
Creating a great idea for the clan that is accepted (depending on how good) = 5+ to 20+
Creating a banner = 15+ to 30+
Creating Minor Artwork (AKA avatars, small pictures, ect) = 10+ to 30+
Creating Major artwork (a really good factor is if it gets on the Champion's Spotlight)= 15+ to 60+
Donateing (if we ever have this happen, and depending on the ammount) = 1+ to 20+

that is what I have thought up so far, so tell me if there is anything you want changed or if its fine, if its fine please PM me on skype: Reddragon613
Back to top Go down
Kamil17

Kamil17

PostSubject: Re: A rank system within this clan clan idea   A rank system within this clan clan idea Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:08 pm

Allow me to revise..

Point system:
------------------------
Normal Win = +1
Normal Lose = -1
------------------------
Ranked Win = +2
Ranked Lose = -1
------------------------

Ranks:
------------------------
0-14 = Rookie
15-29 = Bronze
30-49 = Silver
50-99 = Gold
100-149 = Platinum
150+ = V-I-P
------------------------

?Bonus Points:?
------------------------
Donation - 5 points per 1$?
Events - Announced by clan administration?

Looking at these points, they're not going to go crazy high. I also took out the part about creating stuff, that should be set in form of events by clan administration with a prize in the form of points Razz
Back to top Go down
reddragon132

reddragon132

PostSubject: Re: A rank system within this clan clan idea   A rank system within this clan clan idea Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:44 pm

I was meaning on the bronze,silver,gold, and platnium thing about the groups on ranking, like the highest ones on the bronze league on LoL, AKA they have a bronze medal
also it could help people become better know for the clan Razz
Back to top Go down
Kamil17

Kamil17

PostSubject: Re: A rank system within this clan clan idea   A rank system within this clan clan idea Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:03 pm

Ohh, I know what you mean now, it could work.
Back to top Go down
reddragon132

reddragon132

PostSubject: Re: A rank system within this clan clan idea   A rank system within this clan clan idea Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:26 pm

yeah, well about like what you were doing with the rookie,bronze and all that, well I was thinking of that but with different names maybe, like noobie all the way to general?
but to be a general it would take alot of points, maybe 2000? idk but something that would take alot, and we should see about having other games in this. like Minecraft or Terraria or ( I feel I regret saying this ) HoN?

if you want to talk to me more about this, contact me on skype, if you dont have it, get it. and we will see if we can come to an agreement

Thank you for you time,
Reddragon132
Back to top Go down
Aznstyl3

Aznstyl3

PostSubject: Re: A rank system within this clan clan idea   A rank system within this clan clan idea Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:24 pm

I see the point system and if everyone agrees on this than I be worst than a rookie rendeer

Normal wins 449
Normal loses 470
my rating would be -21

rank wins 41
rank loses 47
my rating would be -6

so what worst than a rookie?
Back to top Go down
Hecticz
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Hecticz

Rep Points Earned : 2

PostSubject: Re: A rank system within this clan clan idea   A rank system within this clan clan idea Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:25 pm

This is A Really good Idea Smile
Back to top Go down
https://lolvip.forumotion.com
Shatterstar

Shatterstar

PostSubject: Ranked alteration   A rank system within this clan clan idea Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:47 pm

I would much prefer the point system to go off of your individual stats rather than win/loss record for ranked. I.E. force people to play better in ranked no matter the skill of their random team. This game is won dieing less than your enemies rather than getting more kills. I know that sounds wrong at first but it's more the mindset you need to have. Focus on not overextending, playing defensively at first, and eventually your enemies will make a mistake you can capitalize on.

Off the top of my head I would suggest a system taking each champ you have ranked stats for and give a 10x multiplier to the kda ratio for that champ with an adjustment for # of wins v losses (better stats with more losses means you're a better player and better stats with all wins should be a no brainer). This will also have the benefit of getting people to try more champs rather than focus on just 2 or 3
Back to top Go down
Kamil17

Kamil17

PostSubject: Re: A rank system within this clan clan idea   A rank system within this clan clan idea Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:47 pm

The problem with taking more factors into the equation is that its harder to keep track of them, I don't think LoL lists all of your 600+ games, what champions you played in each and your K/D/A.

I think it would be better if everyone in the clan started as a rookie and progressed through clan matches that would be organized by the clan staff. Set a time that would be great for everyone, and host a custom 5vs5 for V-I-P members only (passworded). From there, keep track of the games somewhere on the forums, have a custom section and post all the games there. Hecticz could appoint someone that would manage peoples' points, that person would have to go through all the games that are posted on the forums and add everything up. When the score is ready, it should be published on some official thread, and than the person responsible for counting would let the administrators know if someone's rank has changed so it can be updated.

The scoring would be something like this :

Win = 3 pts.
Lose = -1 pts.
Participation = 2 pts.

This way, if you win a game you would get awarded 5 pts along with everyone else that was on your team, and if you lose you at least get one point to progress. Additional points could be included in form of achievements :

New Champion = +1 pts.
10th Game Player = +2 pts.
Win in less than 25 min = +3 pts.

Stuff like that... Also, we could implement a formula that would include kills, deaths, and assists :

Tank - (1/2) * (Kills) + (1/10) * (Assists) - (1/5) * (Deaths)
Result for 4 kills, 6 deaths, 20 assists -> 2 + 2 - 1.2 -> 2.8, rounded up is +3 points to the user's score.

Damage Dealer - (1/5) * (Kills) + (1/4) * (Assists) - (1/10) * (Deaths)
Result for 10 kills, 3 deaths, 8 assists -> 2 + 2 - .3 -> 3.7, rounded up is +4 points to the user's score.

Support - (1/2) * (Kills) + (1/10) * (Assists) - (1/5) * (Deaths)
Result for 4 kills, 6 deaths, 20 assists -> 2 + 2 - 1.2 -> 2.8, rounded up is +3 points to the user's score.

How it balances out - Tanks and supports are going to have much more assists, while carries are going to get a lot of kills. Its not unusual to get 20 assists for support/tank, and around 10 kills for damage characters per game, easier to get assists than kills, thats why (1/5) (Kills) for DPS and (1/10) (Assists) for tank/support. Also, the damage characters usually die less, as support and tanks are always there to try and save them. I just came up with these on the spot, so feel free to revise and improve them.
Back to top Go down
reddragon132

reddragon132

PostSubject: Re: A rank system within this clan clan idea   A rank system within this clan clan idea Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:39 pm

ok, well I can keep track of the stuff, we just need that section in the forums and I can start doing all the stuff, and if we do it this way we could have tournaments Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aznstyl3

Aznstyl3

PostSubject: Re: A rank system within this clan clan idea   A rank system within this clan clan idea Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:47 am

So exactly which point system/rank system you choose haha ?
Back to top Go down
Kamil17

Kamil17

PostSubject: Re: A rank system within this clan clan idea   A rank system within this clan clan idea Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:43 pm

Hecticz made a forum and said that he wants to go with normal wins.
Back to top Go down
Shatterstar

Shatterstar

PostSubject: Re: A rank system within this clan clan idea   A rank system within this clan clan idea Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:35 am

basing it entirely off of normal wins would encourage people to play 3v3s more often since they're faster. 3s and 5s are a very, very different game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A rank system within this clan clan idea   A rank system within this clan clan idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A rank system within this clan clan idea
Page 1 of 1