Please Login Or Register.

Thank You,
V-I-P Management.
Vicious illusion Players
Please Login Or Register.

Thank You,
V-I-P Management.
Vicious illusion Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V-I-P HomeHomeLiveStreamLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Ventrilo servers information has been posted. Check the Forums for the info.

Popados Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
popados

Rep Points Earned : 0

Popados Application Empty
PostSubject: Popados Application   Popados Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:19 pm

My current new hobby is playing 3v3 with Shaco. I have been playing normal level 30 games and my KDA for those are 2-0-3(16 minute surrender), 10-1-9, 14-3-8(3 aces). I'm hoping I maybe able to find a good 3v3 ranked team to join as I have currently never played a ranked 3s match.

1,In Summoner Name: Popados

2,Summoner Level: 30

3,Game experience(How Long you've Been Playing): Ive been playing since HoN beta. Idk how long ago that was lol.

4,Largest Killing Streak: Um I think I went around 14 or so once. I dont remember. Average KDA for main champs is around 12/15-4/7-15/18(averages :p)

5,Any other clan experience: Um not with this type of game. Ive been in clans for starcraft, warcraft 3, counter strike and various other games.

6,Favorite Map: Both!

7,Main champion: Shaco, Wukong, Jax, Twisted Fate, Kat, um anyone really Im currently learning how to play everyone I can. Favorites are melee AD.

8,Why do you choose to be a Clan V-I-P Member?: Currently seems to be active recruiting wish to be a part of this. I wanna try and play more ranked games with an actually team rather then solo queue.

9,How many days of the week are you active?: 5 to 7 days a week depending on my schedule.

10,How many ranked wins? 3-1

11, Are you willing to respect fellow clan members? Of course I am hoping to receive respect from fellow members as well Smile

12, Who recruited you? Forums!

13, How are you willing help this clan progress? I can teach people how to play the game and help evaluate other players and teach them tactics to help counter gank and gank enemy teams. I currently teach a few friends how to play. (VoIP is a requirement for me to teach other players Very Happy). I'm willing to take advice from other players who have experience to give me to improve my gameplay as well

14. Have you added HecTicz and Ðårkšídë (copy and paste) in LoL (required)? I am currently as posting this application.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Hecticz
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Hecticz

Rep Points Earned : 2

Popados Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popados Application   Popados Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:20 pm

congratz popados you have been accepted into clan V-I-P
Back to top Go down
https://lolvip.forumotion.com

Popados Application
Page 1 of 1